CHINA GALVANIZED PIPE MANUFACTURERS
Galvanized Round Pipe, Galvanized Square Tube
Materials: Q235, Q345B, Gr.B, S195T, ST35 etc.
Standard: ASTM A153, A123M, A513, A53, EN ISO1461 etc.
Outer diameter: 1/4″ – 12″ .
Wall thickness: Sch5 – Sch80（1.0mm – 12mm).
Length: 2m – 12m.
Application: construction, fire control, pipeline etc.
Length of galvanized tubes
- in diameter 4-16 mm 6000 + 100 mm
- in diameter 18-42 mm 6000 + 50 mm
Surface condition of the galvanized tubes
First layer–electrolitically leached zinc(Zn)-acts as anode and in a corrosive environment it corrodes first and base metal is cathodically protected against corrosion. The zinc layer thickness may be in the range of 30 to 60 micrometers (μm)
Tolerances of the zinc coated tubes
- tolerances of the outside diameter
- diameter between 4- 30 mm±0.08 mm
- diameter between 35-38 mm±0.15 mm
- diameter up to 42 mm±0.20 mm
- tolerances of the inside diameter are according to EN 10305-4
-tolerances of the wall thickness ±10%
The Steel grades for the zinc coated tubes
E 235+N and E 355+N
ASTM A153-03–This specification covers zinc coatings applied by the hot-dip process on iron and steel hardware